Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
- X-seq: zsh-workers 41941
- From: Daniel Tameling <tamelingdaniel@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Mailing-list zsh-workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: GH:zsh-users/zsh-completions.
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 20:25:20 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=references:user-agent:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:date :message-id:mime-version; bh=8vC9khlni4VDFBS5IqcQrja58k0AVIRp/bh7BvcjrLw=; b=YCggYHUF5vbgrfk2+qeqrjYkZuYW7jVRnQtjM1/vW92wKS6aEWgUnfvhy1Kf5Ww6sr e1dM99Dkcn1zbGb65RYdWDtfhL0EEZuhTM5i3+9n4zrpPb2GTcQa1LXK3UDw3INMjsr7 HlJxLKHODJHcPApR+IhzgErUaB7PWXku7eDbWBbPxB1btG6zjRZPPx3MuCGTwYC89/Kc rIefgl8+am2XXPfYdKQQXymbQJ3vfUZq9th01RiaW/+m84BmGsz24p0cRjFSOvlc/zOh J5DiN98nMpSjhWiWsQHeCYurhXJXQF0/xcL6mO9GEeWD0wF8HQ3IcI+jbPaYisT27OjS zOTg==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CA+mcLN6ZuZ_AoKvfbceupZVg9+1btDg7NG=bGRUMDxwzLs5bcg@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <20171016152611.GK31613@andrew.cmu.edu> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> The web pages are another area where volunteers to help improve things
> would be much appreciated. The basic design of them dates back to the
> 90s. I seem to remember the wizard picture used to look quite large
> whereas it isn't much more than an icon now.
I had a quick look at the web page, and it seems it suffers from link
Here are a few things I found:
- Under "useful links" the Linux Magazine articles are gone.
- Under "about these pages" the "World Wide Web" link is dead, and the
"Kevin Sullivan" and "Oliver Kiddle" links don't forward to something
- The systems listed under http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Etc/machines.html
look quite old to me.
- Some of the mirrors listed at http://zsh.sourceforge.net/FAQ/META.html
seem to be gone.
Messages sorted by: