Re: PATCH: correctly breaking out of tag loops

> 2017/11/02 6:01, Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> . _make also uses compadd -Q for targets which I can't
> quite believe is correct but I'm not going to touch that.

I don’t remember exactly why I added -Q, but probably I wanted to
take care of the following cases:

GNU make allows glob chars * ? and [..,] to appear even in targets
(although I don’t understand when such targets are useful).
For example,

ch[1-4].pdf:  deps ...
	recipe

For this kind of targets, make does globbing by itself, so what this target
means depends on which of ch[1-4].pdf you already have. On the following
command line

zsh% make ch[1-4].pdf

zsh also need to expand ch[1-4].pdf to the list of files. If you quote it

zsh% make ch\[1-4\].pdf

then you will get "No rule to make target `c[1-4].dat’.” (if you have
at least one of ch[1-4].pdf).