Re: history-incremental-search-backward string argument regression

Thanks for your check. Somehow I completely forgot to run the code with
'zsh -f' :-( Seems that some other code in my .zshrc is interfering. I'll
figure out what causes this, and let you know if I still believe it
shouldn't happen.

Harm