Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: [BUG] err_exit misbehaviour involving function call inside else
- X-seq: zsh-workers 42129
- From: dana <dana@xxxxxxx>
- To: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [BUG] err_exit misbehaviour involving function call inside else
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 01:51:37 -0600
- Cc: "zsh-workers@xxxxxxx" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dana-is.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=rkOhV67mkxtDrYZy2JXV2ZvCuf7DziXgzStMoAsFuIQ=; b=TGKIDYBo88rjpk+q1eWLL0D5R4xZiqZtoO0xl7QcWDKQ6aO+QHhxbDb68uA6GoxyIs 5m2zhiVsVdJSc12jDRq03nPutYefI4+0raCfyG0QnP2PaSGiFRMeYKlRfRPD45aKJ/sO Q9EEUd3pzcsXLCGH93/UfA0JvmaHwAf380DLycaBn+7KKQwNHzeKbxdaH26j1CpZyFby yBCz4PGqKb1e1QNVu8QBYDd4ocNIE1bHgTynq6QzEyzwcLFjFGB63NSCvUqPjEOGiPrL oLTEbifa77Z+eMIp2xwkKDVach4U5+3I9gXb5aKJxMcrUmYJX/0bJBxgVohF/HfUMTdc vYzA==
- In-reply-to: <CAH+w=7aTcYQfwa_hqpW3qAcr88WNEt5TjyrxhovPxrSCz-VFXA@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <E908A97A-5F6B-4C97-AE8E-7FA89547B03B@dana.is> <CAH+w=7aTcYQfwa_hqpW3qAcr88WNEt5TjyrxhovPxrSCz-VFXA@mail.gmail.com>
On 14 Dec 2017, at 17:00, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>In particular workers/41608 and workers/41615 ... I wonder if you have
>found the regression that wasn't found at the time of that patch.
>At the very least this sounds related.
It does certainly seem to be in the same general area.
It gives the '1' result in zsh 5.1.1, so it probably was not introduced by that
particular change. zsh 5.0.2 correctly produces '0', however. Maybe a clue.
Messages sorted by: