Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: [PATCH] zsystem flock: zclose descriptor after unsuccessful lock
- X-seq: zsh-workers 42190
- From: Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx,Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"zsh-workers@xxxxxxx" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] zsystem flock: zclose descriptor after unsuccessful lock
- Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 18:26:25 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ntlworld.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1514658394; bh=hmWC7nZ/Ca++XBTaV5z5Sp27KyNJ7Ae1hatt7JJY6gg=; h=Date:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:To:From; b=YFU5pAyIfMbxETodqQGMiYATG834jLC74xy3bCVJfsldKfz3+cuBdY+Ferw2v1trM 0z1XWqHJ74biFShzsh1/Yk9xgWF4zYa6lQyzQV4v0hBkRwluaqKQER0rB07l5rMY2J SdFMwAC/sXBqpDfeVWFebeJzZQeYKlhIAu80aeqgwPO1wbIY6zmmf26M3eucL5l2ao 6whpH4cpMh3P+e4KE1uMaXzsl1nIv4NYyUnybDK6fDl7OMmhM0NILIksc/FOQd7IyZ /ozDChJ8sPkFwv9eWFxznnc9yvOADPKaHuwPowhLL2/oFyiBGUPPSvqkgH+gu/2KCI ZHj3Hansnmu6A==
- In-reply-to: <CAH+w=7Y0ATw8DY3_yHtRqXXSrTAruFJi_uV=dKtrGOXCViCYHQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <etPan.email@example.com> <CAH+w=7Y0ATw8DY3_yHtRqXXSrTAruFJi_uV=dKtrGOXCViCYHQ@mail.gmail.com>
Not very online at the moment so please excuse format but I think you'll find there's somewhere a test so we don't output messages when errflag is already set (but it could be in some other code path than the one you're talking about).
On 30 December 2017 17:44:28 GMT+00:00, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 7:32 AM, Sebastian Gniazdowski
>> The patch adds preceding zclose(flock_fd) to all return 1 and return
>2 code paths.
>Nothing wrong with the patch but the original code structure looks
>funny. Why do we return without calling zwarnnam() when errflag? I
>suppose the assumption is that it only gets set if we already output
>some other error message?
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Messages sorted by: