Ideas for new builtins

This should be interesting, I'm approaching near evil-fork attempt ;)
to create module with new builtins for basic tasks, and this includes
replacing pointers to an existing builtin with pointer to a custom one
;) Did this once, it's possible, there's the table with pointers to
the builtins.

But the evil-aspect will probably fail, I've browsed list of Zsh
builtins and there's really no idea to customize something. But I can
add new builtins. Has someone an idea for some basic builtin?

I thought about: `intovar'. I would copy most of `coproc' code to implement:

% intovar STRING { for i in 1 2 3; do grep $mywords[i] /etc/services; done; }

So flexibility of coproc's code supply methods connected with read-all
into-parameter. That's the best idea I currently have.

Has someone a dusty feature request for a builtin? Some idea? I could
implement it. The module will be part of Zplugin.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI