Re: PATCH: search XDG_DATA_DIRS in _setxkbmap completion

> > How should empty array elements in XDG_DATA_DIRS be handled?  E.g.,
> > XDG_DATA_DIRS=/foo:/bar::/baz ?
>
> how about s.th. around the lines of:
>
> tosh ~ % searchdirs=(${^~searchdirs}(N/))

Thanks for the suggestion.  To be clear, I was mainly asking how the XDG
basedirs spec wants empty elements to be treated: as invalid values, or
as aliases to the current working directory, or to the root directory, etc.

As I said in my other reply, if we can't easily find the answer I'd be
happy to commit the patch with its current behaviour.

Cheers,

Daniel