zsh download links

Links in
(1) http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Arc/source.html
still point to zsh-5.5.1, and the last entry in http://zsh.sourceforge.net/News/
is also 5.5.1.

If a user starts from the top page
(2) http://zsh.sourceforge.net
it would be quite difficult to find the SourceForge's download page
(3) https://sourceforge.net/projects/zsh/files/
or the download page in zsh.org
(4) http://www.zsh.org/pub/

It seems the only way to reach (3) from (2) is via the link at the bottom of (1),
"Older releases can be downloaded from the zsh downloads on Sourceforge",
and I can't find any page that has a link to (4).

Even if a user finds the page (3), the "Download Latest Version" link on the page
points to 5.6.1, not 5.6.2.

On the page one step below (3),
https://sourceforge.net/projects/zsh/files/zsh/
we see many users are still downloading 5.5.1 and 5.6.1; I guess many of them are
via the link in (1), or the "Download Latest Version".