Sage 500 Potential Business Contacts

Hi,

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in acquiring Sage 500 User List for
your marketing initiatives?

Information fields: First Name, Last Name, Title, Email Address, Phone
Number, Company Name, Company URL and Company physical address, SIC Code,
Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the count
and pricing for your review.

Regards,

Zona Watkins

Sr. Marketing Manager

To stop receiving future emails, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the
Subject Line.