Re: [BUG?] If true-color is used, overlapping colors do not work

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 at 01:43, Sebastian Gniazdowski
<sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've used zle -T tc tcfunc, which sets REPLY="", i.e. discards the
> codes. Should I change them to something? Because I'm only getting LE
> termcap command, moving cursor to the left (after printing POSTDISPLAY
> with zsh-autosuggestions text), some cd, ce, up commands and no codes
> for colors. Do you think I should not strip the termcap codes and
> specify them in test's expected output?

That was for non-zsh-f full featured Zsh session. I've added storing
of the termcap commands within the test. It's a sequence of only 2
codes, cd & ce:

<tc=cd,arg=>
<tc=ce,arg=>
<tc=ce,arg=>
<tc=cd,arg=>

I've checked their codes, they are the ^[[J, ^[[K that I'm removing by
// and in other (separate in execution) place by analogous sed
invocation. No other termcap command gets invoked during make
TESTNUM=X04. I wonder if maybe on your setup there is some other
termcap command invoked?