Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: PATCH: Only use fg_start_code for non-truecolor
- X-seq: zsh-workers 44013
- From: dana <dana@xxxxxxx>
- To: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Only use fg_start_code for non-truecolor
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 23:05:44 -0600
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dana-is.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=tBtf1xWLLWN26UjlMHBxwb5Ws0qgj7NGXKz02KwKXq8=; b=BD3+Ek3qzijD5MQUoJw0U9aKSPAq9NzrF0yDkA9IEBn8YIZ+13Aidr5LDNn/Yo8jLt pOXh/BhasV1e+tFHMPrO7tPMOJmsAPMAGmJGh03mjW+T+6Uiis9SVnmbBvBzrWxC7J++ A9GHc41imX20J2nu4yTiD4CeDmjXqEh2yy9poS9qWn2UDYVy4hnrrpJQnGvGV0mVhGrE 58IpTSApaROWjvU4rQBCX5SRVIGt52y+zKU3TGikPFfqPpb+oVu+gGs9x+mm/1wMnOMK 9S5mzVZ0LixCeGNc/WcsX70k3oYxrimfyicJwYZJ3WIOkITtJ0NSfuSdW1GXvBv9pAJ6 K1OQ==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com>
On 22 Jan 2019, at 18:06, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>This fixes my prompt. We could possibly add a [fb]g_24bit_start_code or
>something if anyone feels it's necessary.
I tested this on macOS and it seems OK. At least, it makes sense to me, and it
appears to work as described.
As for the file-completion thing (workers/44009), if my opinion is wanted: I
think i would have worked around it in 'user land' myself, but i don't feel
strongly either way. If coming to a firm conclusion on it might delay getting
5.7 into Buster, we could revert it pending further discussion? idk.
In any case, do we need one more test release after this fix goes in? Or does
it look safe enough?
Messages sorted by: