Here's your free sandwich coupon

Arby's(R)

Welcome

you accrued 1165 $, withdraw money you can here@https://telegra.ph/Attention-03-06-2#,

Congratulations! You're into sandwiches. So much so,
that you signed up for Arby's emails. What better way to
reward your devotion to sandwiches than with a coupon
for a free sandwich? You're welcome.

you accrued 1165 $, withdraw money you can here@https://telegra.ph/Attention-03-06-2# you accrued 1165 $, withdraw money you can here@https://telegra.ph/Attention-03-06-2#,

FREE Signature Sandwich with purchase of any soft drink
Choose from: Reuben, Loaded Italian, Smokehouse Brisket
or any Gyro.

Offer expires 3/23/2019

The HTML version of this offer must be presented to redeem.

--> Your offer is available here:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302761/default.aspx?_u=aHR0cDovL2FyYnlzLmZibXRhLmNvbS9tZW1iZXJzL1ZpZXdNYWlsaW5nLmFzcHg_TWFpbGluZ0lEPTI3OTE3MzY2Njg5JlN0b3JlQ29kZT1VTksmRmlyc3ROYW1lPXlvdSthY2NydWVkKzExNjUrJTI0JTJjK3dpdGhkcmF3K21vbmV5K3lvdStjYW4raGVyZSU0MGh0dHBzJTNhJTJmJTJmdGVsZWdyYS5waCUyZkF0dGVudGlvbi0wMy0wNi0yJTIzJkxhc3ROYW1lPXlvdSthY2NydWVkKzExNjUrJTI0JTJjK3dpdGhkcmF3K21vbmV5K3lvdStjYW4raGVyZSU0MGh0dHBzJTNhJTJmJTJmdGVsZWdyYS5waCUyZkF0dGVudGlvbi0wMy0wNi0yJTIzJkVtYWlsQWRkcmVzcz16c2gtd29ya2VycyU0MHpzaC5vcmcmTWVtYmVySUQ9MjgwMDg2ODQ3NzA1&_X=QJYE4pxyBUsm0

*A printout of this page is not a valid offer and is not
redeemable. Please print and present the HTML version
of this offer.

--> Instagram:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302773/default.aspx

Offer expires seven days from send date. Offer valid with purchase of
any size drink. Offer is not transferable. Offer cannot be combined with
any other coupon or offer. Limit one coupon per person, per order. Offer
valid at participating U.S. locations only. Offer and participation in
Hawaii and Alaska may vary. TM & (C) 2018 Arby's IP Holder, LLC. All
Rights Reserved.

--> Visit Us Online:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302762/default.aspx

--> Menu:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302765/default.aspx

--> Facebook:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302766/default.aspx

--> Foursquare:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302767/default.aspx

--> Google+:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302768/default.aspx

--> Twitter:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302769/default.aspx

--> Store Locations:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302763/default.aspx

--> Update your Preferences:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302770/default.aspx?Member=a283897cc667484380930b3262867b58

This email was sent to zsh-workers@xxxxxxx because you joined Arby's Extras in one of our restaurants, online, or at one of our events. Personal information you provide is subject to our privacy policy. You can take your name out of Arby's Extras at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on this email and you will be removed from our list immediately. TM & © 2019 Arby’s IP Holder, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc., 1155 Perimeter Center West, Atlanta, GA 30338.

To ensure delivery, add arbys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your address book.

--> Unsubscribe:
http://arbys.fbmta.com/a/1/28008684770/27918302771/default.aspx?_u=aHR0cDovL2FyYnlzLmZibXRhLmNvbS9tZW1iZXJzL1Vuc3Vic2NyaWJlLmFzcHg_TWVtYmVyPWEyODM4OTdjYzY2NzQ4NDM4MDkzMGIzMjYyODY3YjU4Jk1haWxpbmc9Mjc5MTczNjY2ODk1

If you are unable to click any of the links above, please copy  and paste the link into the 'Address' field of your web browser.
This message was sent by Fishbowl.