Re: Functions registered with zle -F stop being run after a job finishes

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 8:02 PM Peter Stephenson <
p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On second thoughts I don't think removing ERRFLAG_INT is a good idea ---
> that won't be set in the case in question as there's no user keyboard
> interrupt, and if there was one we shouldn't ignore it.  Committed
> the following.
>
> [...]

I confirm that this works on my test case.

By the way, any chance you could take a look at
https://www.zsh.org/mla/workers//2019/msg00204.html or ping someone who
might?

Roman.