Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Proposal (with code) to fix breaking of history widgets on reset-prompt
- X-seq: zsh-workers 44217
- From: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: "zsh-workers@xxxxxxx" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Proposal (with code) to fix breaking of history widgets on reset-prompt
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 08:46:05 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Cms-type: 201P
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mailout1.w1.samsung.com 20190410084608euoutp01e4a796c73b512fbe086651f1a745a7bc~UEIziKnO52359923599euoutp01r
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=samsung.com; s=mail20170921; t=1554885968; bh=+t34G7617+fZU/SF9jxOYhPHdizdFJ/g4vm8xtkNbSo=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=lVntAPnxOmIWF24NyWk7RzTuijxK57qgvKNhkGeyYTNjuJ3Tcni/ZF1PX9yQJYHOf JN416uRXp21vtmlOhf//7Q5vqNr8KJWgAPqXfqWN8YCzrnBFf7xrSnNwJZELGZtak2 +aLGsqmhzvYXKAt/8cfM1qU9KYOZbdAXMqzcXOXY=
- In-reply-to: <CAN=4vMrw_z+wzgwjQad1bi4+SOf=PB2_V2t2os+wx-PvCgQdsQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CGME20190323131052epcas1p4ee9c963395adaa3c2bb560e1a290f6bd@epcas1p4.samsung.com> <CAN=4vMp8ahnMv-gQx3NEZod4beGMgkkWGUG-aF6vDi-DuAHRAA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAN=4vMrw_z+wzgwjQad1bi4+SOf=PB2_V2t2os+wx-PvCgQdsQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Thread-index: AQHU7wSuKCR3JTW0uEGQwZkcL9At7qY1BN2A
- Thread-topic: Proposal (with code) to fix breaking of history widgets on reset-prompt
On Tue, 2019-04-09 at 20:45 +0200, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 12:21 PM Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Don't see any problem with doing that. I suppose we really need a
> > list of widgets that should have this behaviour.
> > [...]
> > If you can produce this as a single change (with appropriate use of
> > rebase -i or whatever) we can apply it. A patch to the list would be
> > fine, since other people get to see it, but I don't mind cherry-picking
> > / rebasing from your repo if it's a single squashed change somewhere.
> Cool! I can do that.
> Here's a branch with a single commit that modifies reset-prompt so that it
> doesn't alter
> LASTWIDGET: https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/compare/master...romkatv:gentle-reset-prompt2. ;
> Please find a patch from it in the attachment.
Thanks, I've applied this.
Messages sorted by: