Re: Ilk Wise Premium Account

Good Day,

Please Let us help you further move your Finances Globally, No matter where you go, we'll make sure managing finances and trading currencies are easy and straightforward for you. We're here to offer you convenient solutions to manage accounts around the world. To give you full control of your finances,  in different countries to pay mortgage, your children's education or support your family back home.

Whether you are moving to a new country or interested in investing overseas, we're here to broaden your horizons to make sure you don't miss opportunities elsewhere.

Set up your account in advance, The process is simple and easy. Once we receive the required documents, we'll have your account opened within 2 days. We can also have your online banking, debit cards, credit cards and cheque books ready and delivered to your home or an address in your destination country - just to keep your checklist as short as possible.

Ilk Bankasi Turkey gives 10% interest every month on your savings with us starting from $25,000.00 and above. We await the pleasure of welcoming you to our Bank thanks.

Best Regards
Marketing Department
Ilk Bankasi Turkey