Re: PATCH: draw prompt on the correct line after window change

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 9:14 PM Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've tested it on urxvt and it makes things worse there, enlarging the
> window always deletes the last output line even with an empty input
> line.

Thanks for trying it out.

I cannot reproduce this with the following procedure:

1. Ubuntu 18.04, fresh install.
2. apt install rxvt-unicode (v9.22)
3. urxvt
4. PROMPT="${(pl.$COLUMNS..-.)}%f"$'\n> ' zsh -df
5. reset
6. Hit <enter> a few times.
7. Resize terminal window back and forth, both fast and slow.

What should I do to see lines being deleted when enlarging the window?

Roman.