Re: Anything else to put into Zsh .gitignore template?

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 at 13:47, Sebastian Gniazdowski
<sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> I want to submit a .Zsh gitignore template to the
> https://github.com/github/gitignore template database. I'm planing to
> put into the template the following patterns:

PS. This is mostly for my use of the plugin:
https://github.com/voronkovich/gitignore.plugin.zsh
It uses the github/gitignore template database and has a "gii
<tempate1> <template2...>" command which appends selected templates
into .gitignore in the current directory. I would constantly use "cii
vim zsh c" if zsh was among the templates, hence the idea to submit
it.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI