[Feature Request] Add ability to define functions as noglob

A lot of functions need to be noglob. My current workflow is to define the function as `function sth-raw()` and then `alias sth='noglob sth-raw'`. (I use different names so that I can use `which sth-raw` to easily inspect the source.)
It’d be so much better if zsh adds a way to handle this more elegantly. Something like `noglobfun sth() ...`.
(I personally turn off all auto-corrections, otherwise I’d probably have had the same problem with nocorrect, too.)