_subversion is going to need to use 'help -v'

tl;dr: A change made to Subversion (upstream) trunk today affects _subversion.

_subversion completes subcommands based on the output of `svn help`.

Subversion upstream have just made a change whereby subcommands named
x-* will not be shown in `svn help`, but only in `svn help -v`.  The change will
presumably be released in 1.13.0 in October (unless something comes up in
post-commit reviews upstream).

I assume we should, at least, teach _subversion to pass -v if the 'svn'
binary is new enough.  That would let x-* subcommands continue to be
offered. We could try either «svn help -v || svn help» or «if [[ `svn
--version -q` == (2.*|1.<13->.*) ]]; then …; else …; fi».

Upstream is also discussing hiding some options by default, but that
hasn't been implemented yet.

Any volunteers to look into this?

Cheers,

Daniel

P.S. Speaking of experimental svn features, is anyone using both
shelving and vcs_info?

…