Re: git completion: does not know "git switch"

On Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 18:46, Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On further investigation, it seems git switch and restore are new
> features of 2.23.0. We're always going to be playing catchup to some
> extent. Even where external projects include zsh completions, there
> tends to be a lag. The last update to _git on 17 July brought it in
> line with git 2.22.0 but you might not want to use that function with
> zsh 5.7.1 for other reasons.
>
> We'd be happy to accept any patches to support the new features.

Maybe it makes sense to use git help -a? Like in the following (little
diverging to other sub-functions) function:

https://github.com/zdharma/fast-syntax-highlighting/blob/57fbac0462dcccd69c776681d4ba9de097979e1f/chroma/-git.ch#L608

?

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski