Pay you for Article publish on your site

Hello,

My name is sandy.I am Head of the SEO department at RBN Media.

Especially we are interested to purchase guest Article with do-follow link
(Link will be sports betting site)

Article will be relevant to your site zsh.org  if you accept guest posts
with non relevant links how much you charge for this kind of services?

Note: If you don't accept gambling links, we will accept general links

If you interest, please let me know... we’d love to work together.

Head of the SEO