Re: Bug with traps and exit

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 at 23:52, Martijn Dekker <martijn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A related issue (possibly the same?) with a much simpler test case:
>
> trap 'echo SIGINT; trap - INT; kill -s INT $$; echo woops' INT
> kill -s INT $$
>
> zsh prints 'woops', but shouldn't.

One thing – this one doesn't reproduce in the exact sense – either
from the command line or from a script. Second – however, this prints
the "test":

trap 'echo SIGINT; trap - INT; kill -s INT $$; echo woops' INT
kill -s INT $$
print test

when run as a script or from command line. But I guess that the
default INT trap is a 'return' which doesn't cause the shell to exit?
This isn't stated exactly in the manual.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI