Re: Funky list-colors

> > I'm not completely sure if it's a bug or I am trying to do something
> > illegal with `list-colors`/`LS_COLORS`.
> >

> The latter :-)

Though the name clearly states that these are “colors”, but why this
artificial limitation? Width measuring happens at the prompts too, so
as a layman, couldn't the same logic be used here? (Or a simplified
one, assuming that only graphical escape codes are used.)

I really would like it to work and I'm gladly implement this if you say
yes (and help me a bit pointing out things).