Re: Re : Re: Re : [BUG] Crash due to malloc call in signal handler

On Tue, 2019-12-17 at 19:32 +0100, Antoine C. wrote:
> Good news(!), I finally get another crash with a backtrace, despite
> Peter's last patch. This one, like the previous, is triggered by debug
> code because of two simultaneous free() calls from main and signal
> contexts.

Great, thanks.

OK, the suspect here is the arithmetic code --- it looks like it's
running unprotected against signals, despite the fact it can set
variables.  Arithmetic is a quick operation, so hopefully we can block
fairly high up the stack.  I should get a chance to look later
(but I don't think this is rocket science from this point on so maybe
someone will beat me to it).

pws