Re: Rewrite of zsh-newuser-install

There are plenty of pull requests on there: https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/pulls?q=is%3Apr

Anyway, I thought I would ask upfront, before putting in the work. I think the experience for new users could be improved considerably, but it would require quite a bit of changes to zsh-newuser-install.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 10:05 PM Patrick Reader <_@pxeger.com> wrote:
AFAIK, that is not an official repository. All development/integration
is done by good old fashioned diffs via email