Re: zsh mailing-lists and gmane.io archives

Vincent Lefevre wrote on Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 11:16:47 +0100:
> I can see that the zsh -users and -workers lists are no longer
> archived on gmane.io. The latest thread is "Call for moderators"
> in -workers on 2020-08-09. Is there any reason?

That's about the time we migrated from primenet to Phil.  Could you follow up
with gmane and ask them to resubscribe?  The lists are now run by Sympa and
mbox archives for backfilling are at https://www.zsh.org/mla/zsh-workers/ (and
similar for the other lists).  Thanks!