Re: PATCH: Allow more scripts without #!

I pushed the patch to github too: https://github.com/jart/zsh/commit/94a4bc14bb2e415ec3d10cf716512bd3e0d99f48 so you could easily pull that. If you need me to sign a copyright assignment or a contributor license agreement, let me know! I'm happy to do the legal any way you want.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 2:44 PM Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 7:46 AM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ping.  This patch hasn't been reviewed.

I looked through it and didn't find any technical issues.  I don't
know what if any effect the "release into the public domain" has on
zsh's license, and I'm not presently in a position to easily pull
patches from list messages into a push-able git sandbox, so I didn't
go any further.