Re: Rewrite of zsh-newuser-install

On 25 Feb 2021, at 02:05, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In this specific case, however, which downstreams actually ship
> a recommended zshrc?  I suspect few do, so we can contact them directly.

That's a good point, i think i was imagining further-reaching consequences
than it will actually have when i first mentioned it. Anyway, Debian, Ubuntu,
and their derivatives are the only ones i know of. Google suggests Kali Linux
has its own (it doesn't just use Debian's), but i don't know much about that
distro. macOS and Homebrew definitely don't use it. It looks like Fedora uses
skel, so they'll never see the change at all :/

dana