Re: [Fixed Hardwrap][BUG] Pipe fails even when using ' || true '

On 3/26/21, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you're copy-pasting from an edit in browser gmail, for example, it
> has a tendency to insert non-breaking spaces whenever there is more
> than one consecutive space, which the shell interprets as
> non-whitespace and attempts to execute as commands.  Annoys the hell
> out of me whenever I forget that it happens.

You can use bindkey -s (or some postprocessing in your paste handler,
depending), to get rid of these since you pretty much never actually
want them in a shell command line anyway (and you could use ctrl-v if
you really do want to type one).

--
Mikael Magnusson