Re: 2 new patches for _surfraw

Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> > | '-gg=-[search [Google Groups]:enable:(yes no)' \
>
> This doesn't seem to be quoted from the message you were replying to.

Indeed. The latter parts (marked with | instead of >) were comments on
aspects of the existing _surfraw function. This was stated but may not
have been especially clear. I hope Marc doesn't regard it as
impertinent that I included that commentary, particularly within
the context of an earlier off-list exchange. I hoped it might be
useful within the wider context of improvements to _surfraw.

Oliver