Re: install.info failure

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 11:27 AM Marlon Richert
<marlon.richert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 1:13 AM dana <dana@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > FYI, you can use the yodl package from MacPorts.
>
> Thanks! Here's my fix:

Anyone object to this?  It changes the structure from a single page
flow in the info browser, to a series of separate pages where the
first one contains nothing but a menu.

Most other chapters with multiple internal nodes include at least one
introductory paragraph along with the menu.

I don't personally have much opinion one way or the other, if no one
else does I can commit this.  It does fix the build problem.