Back to typeset array[position=index]=value again ...

Please keep this separate from the ongoing threads about unset and {
read 'hash[$key]' }.

Back in 2016, Daniel posted patches in workers/37591 and workers/37592
to allow "=" to appear in aliases in some circumstances; 37591 was
applied, but not 37952, which conflicts with the change to getasg() in
the first hunk of my "take three" patch on the unset thread.

Further, examining 37592 makes it clear that my getasg() hunk would
break aliases that contain '[' anywhere in the alias name, which is a
nonstarter.  I think getasg() is going to need to know which of
alias/hash/typeset called it, in a manner similar to the
"allow_equals" argument passed in the patch of 37592, in order to
repair typeset without breaking the others.

Other thoughts?