Alias for subcommands

Hello,

would it be possible to have aliases for subcommands? Many commands like git
provide aliases for there own, but many commands lag this feature. If Zsh
could fill this gap it would be really cool. I'm thinking of something like

alias "git ci"="git commit"

and running `git ci` translates to `git commit`.

This way I could define many default options I don't want to forget like

alias "restic mount"="restic mount --allow-other --no-default-permissions"

This would also allow translating commands like `ssh h1` to `ssh
host1.example.org` and many more.

Regards Jörg

--
Professor: ‚Gott‘, unverständliches und mythisches Wesen, das sich einmal
  pro Woche im Kreis der Sterblichen manifestiert um Weisheit auf Folien