Re: twice revised patch: zshmisc(1) clarify non-successful exit statuses

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 3:28 PM Lawrence Velázquez <larryv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 8, 2021, at 4:53 PM, zeurkous@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> > +sitem(127)(The search was unsuccessful.  The error message is
> > +`tt(command not found:) var(cmd)'.)
> > +sitem(126)(The executable file has insufficient permissions, [...]
>
> Anyone have further feedback and/or is up for committing this?

Assuming everyone agrees that the error numbers are correct, I've put
this on my list of things to commit, if no one else does so first (it
may yet be a little while before I actually reach the point of
committing the several things I'm following).