Re: zsh-workers HTML archive hasn't updated since 2021/07/14

Marlon Richert wrote on Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 15:27:32 +0300:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 6:30 AM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > The bottom line here is that we're waiting for one of the volunteer
> > admins to find time to handle this.  That's Phil, Oliver, and I.  Help
> > would be welcome.
>
> What kind of help do you need?

First, the archive is up to date again.  Kudos to Oliver.

One low hanging fruit is to get our three lists into third party
archives, such as mail-archive.com, so there'll be a backup if zsh.org
http or email service is down.  I have already emailed mail-archive in
April but I don't seem to have made it past their spam filter.  Anyone
who takes it from here will have our thanks.  The list admins are over
at zsh-infra@ if we are needed.

Thanks, and apologies for the late answer.

Daniel