Re: [BUG] `bindkey -M menuselect '^M' send-break` doesn't do what it says in the manual

On 16 Aug, Marlon Richert wrote:
> According to `man 1 zshmodules`:
>
> >      send-break
> >             leaves menu selection and restores the previous contents of  the
> >             command line

> However, while using send-break during menu selection does exit the
> completion menu, it does _not_ restore the previous contents of the
> command line and in fact leaves the current selection in place.

In my testing, both with my setup and starting from zsh -f, it does
behave as documented. Are you able to bisect your setup to find a cause
or provide a list of commands to reproduce it starting from a blank
setup?

Oliver