Re: [RFC] Add xfail tests for || form of completion matchers

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 12:38 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you want to clarify the documentation of the feature as designed,

Just for the record, I believe that's what Marlon has done in the doc
patch.  I would not apply the xfail patch in its current state (where
it removes existing tests and replaces them with xfails).  Adding that
set of xfails as new tests and documenting that they represent
proposed behavior changes (without removing the existing tests) would
be preferred.