Input next command(s) while current is running

Hello,

I'd like to suggest a feature that I think would be useful.

Say I executed a command that will take 10 seconds to complete.
Currently, I can type the next command then press enter.
The new command will be executed after the current command, which is great.
My suggestion is to pause the output of the current command when I'm typing and then resume it when I either hit enter or escape.

Currently, when I type the next command, I can't really discern what I'm typing because it's getting mixed up with the output

In this case (attached GIF), I type yarn to install deps, then run dev, to start the dev server
You can hardly see the characters that I typed.

Thank you for your awesome work
Regards