Re: ctrl-u in vim-mode. bug.

Taras Halturin wrote:
> It seems I found a bug in zsh with vim-mode enabled. Ctrl-U (clear line to the
> beginning) doesn't work correctly after switching between "normal" and "insert"
> modes.

That's not what Ctrl-U does in vi or vim. It deletes from the cursor
back to the point where insert mode was started.

In the zsh documentation for vi-kill-line, exactly that behaviour is
described and that is what you get.

If that's not what you want, you can bind Ctrl-U to kill-whole-line or
kill-buffer or to whatever precise behaviour you want.

Oliver