Re: New Zsh Logo

On 12 Jan 2022, at 14:02, Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here are the three current choices --- not quite final, but definitely
> getting there. Looks like variant 3 is our favourite at the moment.

I agree the > is kind of generic, so i like both v2 and v3. My comments on
those:

* As mentioned, it seems inconsistent that the tips of the S in v3 aren't
  rounded like everything else

* I guess the cursor line matches the thickness of the line in the %, but it
  seems so thin that it could disappear at smaller sizes

* Maybe consider a variant for *really* small sizes, like 16x16 — i don't
  think it will scale down well as-is. Probably just the %_ or the ZSH or the
  terminal outline by itself would work

dana