Re: New Zsh Logo

Daniel Shahaf wrote on Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 14:00:36 +0000:
> And I'd like to add that if anyone has other drafts/sketches of a logo,
> or even just ideas, do feel free to share them on the -workers@ part of
> this thread.

For starters, there's Justin's own previous ideas:

Those links have various variations of a "Z" with circles on the start
and end of the glyph.

So far we have two ideas (the stylized "Z" from 2019 and the
miniature-of-a-shell-window from the parent post).  I'm sure that
entirely different ideas are possible, too; so, if anyone's got ideas,
we're all ears.

Cheers,

Daniel

P.S.   To be clear, and as I mentioned in the private thread that
preceded this one, I very much appreciate Justin's contributions — but
at the same time, I'd like it to be clear that anyone who has an idea
for a logo is welcome to (UK)table it and have it considered.