Re: 5.9 blockers?

On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 8:48 AM Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We could ask Lawrence to do another "bug bumping" pass, if he has time.

On that note, three that I've mentioned that got no responses at all:

49383 - Readonly specials and extra parameter attributes
49382 - zsh/db oddities
49375 - Redefining TRAPDEBUG causes loop?

We never came to a consensus on Marlon's suggested contrib.yo doc
changes, e.g. 48978 (though I no longer recall if that's actually the
most recent suggestion).

And the attempt to clean up zsh-newuser-install / provide alternate
setup examples similarly trickled to a stop without conclusion.