CSS for Zsh website?

Hi Zsh web maintainers,

Apologies if this has been raised before.
I did a quick search of the mailing list archives but couldn't see anything directly relevant.

I noticed that the Zsh website and user guide don't have any CSS.
I've come up with a minimal bit of CSS which makes a big difference, especially for the user guide:

body {
    margin: auto;
    max-width: 80ch;
    font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
    padding: 5px;
}

pre {
    overflow: auto;
}

I think this makes the user guide look much more modern and readable.
I've set my browser to auto-inject it on the Zsh pages, but thought I should share it in case there's interest to include it the website.

Is there a preference for no CSS?
Or is this something the Zsh web maintainers would consider including, especially for the user guide?

Regards,
David Wales