Re: Yodl 4 required?

On Sun 13 Mar 2022, at 16:22, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> I've got yodl installed from (I believe) macports on my laptop, and
> it's yodl version 3.05.01. ...
>
> With version 4.02.02, all is well.  With 3.05.01, I get these errors
> trying to build zsh.texi:

I have 3.05.01, installed from here...

  https://packages.macports.org/yodl/yodl-3.05.01_0.darwin_18.x86_64.tbz2

... and it seems to work OK for me. That's what i used when i built 5.8.1.

I still don't really know how the Yodl/Texinfo stuff works but maybe the
problem is with the latter?

In addition to Yodl itself i have texi2html 5.0 and texinfo 6.8 installed
from Homebrew, though it says texinfo is 'keg only' because macOS provides
it already.

Probably also worth mentioning i'm still on Catalina. I haven't tried
building on Monterey yet.

dana