Re: using trap function to cleanup and exit?

Hi Peter,

I thought I'd changed that last night when I was reading that section
of the manual, when I changed the exit value 1 to $(( 128 + $1 )), but
apparently not.

That does seem to be working better, in that the script itself does
exit after running the cleanup, but the child sleep process still
remains.

I am playing with 'kill -9 -$$' in the trap function, but that seems
like an awfully large hammer.

thank you,
Greg