Re: ZSH performance regression in 5.8.1.2-test

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 1:32 AM Peter Stephenson

> Not sure how much difference it makes but to avoid additional system calls
> we could cache the result, invalidating it when we open a new file.

I considered that but there's no good way to isolate it to input.c ...
SHIN could be the same FD number across open/close/open, for example.

However, I think isset(SHINSTDIN) could be tested earlier in
shingetchar to reduce the number of system calls.