Re: zsh 5.9 released

Hi,

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 04:41:32PM -0500, dana wrote:
> zsh 5.9 has been released and made available for download at the
> following locations:
>
>   https://sourceforge.net/projects/zsh/files/
>   https://www.zsh.org/pub/

While verifying that there wasn't any changes to the tar ball I
downloaded Saturday on Sunday night, I noticed that
https://www.zsh.org/pub/MD5SUM is out of date and still contains
hashsums for 5.8 (not even 5.8.1).

In Etc/creating-a-release.txt it is only mentions as follows so far:

        (TODO: what about MD5SUM, FAQ, META-FAQ, all in www.zsh.org/pub/?)

I think as long as at least MD5SUM exists, it at least should be
updated with every release. Otherwise it should be removed.

		Kind regards, Axel
--
PGP: 2FF9CD59612616B5      /~\  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign, http://arc.pasp.de/
Mail: abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  \ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and Usenet