Re: Bug in function in function

On Fri, 2022-05-20 at 19:14 +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> Am Fr den 20. Mai 2022 um 18:47 schrieb Bart Schaefer:
> > I'm now curious whether this "worked" in a prior version of zsh?  That
> > is, how long have you had both the alias and the function definition?
>
> I looked at my history and seen that it was there for 1½ moths. It
> worked well for around 2 or 3 weeks and then an update killed it.
>
> I really thought I had have it longer. :-)

Hmm, I suspect the resolution to the problem might well be that's it's
been lying around ready to go off (in the sense of a bomb), but didn't do
so until it was perturbed somehow.  For example, it might always have
been run from a compiled file until it needed recompiling, and you
never tried running it uncompiled with the alias in place until that
happened.  Or something like that.

pws