Re: "functions -c" and TRAPxxx

On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 8:19 AM Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So as far as I can tell it's not possible for settrap() to fail (on
> ubuntu, anyway) if getsignum() succeeds.

Hmm, I have a different result now, so I must have ... run the wrong
build, before?

% for x in $(kill -l); do
for> { functions -c trapper TRAP$x } always { TRY_BLOCK_ERROR=0 }
for> done
zsh: can't trap SIGTSTP in interactive shells
zsh: can't trap SIGTTIN in interactive shells
zsh: can't trap SIGTTOU in interactive shells

Interesting that failing to set a trap is a hard error condition.