Re: [BUG] complist interactive mode overwrites command line

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 19:30:10 +0300 Marlon Richert <marlon.richert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> % zmodload zsh/complist

> % bindkey '^I' menu-select

> % MENUMODE=interactive

> % touch test{1,2}

> % : ; foobar

>     ^ 1. Type the above line in its entirety.

>       2. Place the cursor before the ;

>       3. Press Tab.

>       4. Press Enter.

> % : test1 bar

>     ^ Completion is written over existing buffer contents.

I am also experiencing this bug, I'm running zsh 5.9.

I hope that someone else is also interested in solving this because, unfortunately,

I lack the expertise to have a go at it.

If it can be helpful, this is my .zshrc configuration:

```

autoload -Uz compinit

compinit

setopt noautomenu

setopt globcomplete

bindkey '^i' complete-word

setopt nolisttypes

zstyle ':completion:*' list-colors ${(s.:.)LS_COLORS}

zstyle ':completion:*' menu yes select interactive

```